Wednesday 31 July 2013

L'oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution



Cleansing is probably the most important part of my skin care routine. I have the type of skin where if I do not cleanse thoroughly every night to remove make up and excess oil then the rest of my regime is pointless. I will break out and will be back to square one.

I used to use a face wipe (I hear the gasps of horror) before cleansing, I have now replaced this with a cleansing water of some sort. The latest one that I am currently using is the L'oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution. I use this at night before cleansing, applied with cotton pads to remove the first layer of crud. I keep on going until the pads only show a little make up on them and then I move on to the next step, one pad does not suffice! 


Personally I do not think this unclogs pores or removes impurities. Let me re-phrase, it doesn't remove any impurities from my skin and I think its a bit of a strong claim. However as it is alcohol & fragrance free it feels very gentle & is still effective, its like wiping water over your face which I love (I don't mean I love wiping water on my face, I mean I like it being gentle, I'm not a total weirdo) 

I would not use this on its own without following with another cleanser, it just wouldn't work for me. I also occasionally have to use a separate eye make up remover if I have worn a lot of make up that day. 

I think this is another Bioderma competitor, I have not tried Bioderma yet so I can not comment if this is better/worse however it is a fraction of the price at £3.00 from Asda. 


Overall it removes make up gently and prepares my skin for a good cleanse, it serves its purpose so I would re-buy this. Have you tried it yet?


8 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I was gonna say... I like wiping water on my face, but only in the summer to cool down! I wish this product would show up in stores in the states so I could give it a go!

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent tried it yet. But I tried the Bioderma. It was totally okay, but I dont know... For me, it was a little Bit to expensive. I used the bioderma for 3 months and it was empty.
    Have you ever cleared up your face with another product like this?

    xx
    snowwhite90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have recently tried the No7 version, that is pretty good too x

      Delete
  3. interesting.. would love to try one
    Thanks for the share
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this - I use it to take off my makeup before I use my Clarisonic xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love L'Oreal make up remover, so I bet this is really good too :) x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this product! I mentioned it in so many of my favorites videos ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought a bunch of bioderma, I'm really kicking myself now, when they run out I'm definitely going to try this!

    http://rayray-mua.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...